Today we are going to share with you some new pieces and ideas which you might not really have measured before, but which you might hopefully be wearing next time after reading this menswear fashion trends guide by fashion experts.
According to the world’s famous Fashion Guru’s, here are the best tips for menswear fashion.
- Floral prints are a top men’s wear this season. Keep it moderate with light colors background to give yourself a decent and trendy look.
- Along with a casual summer dress an addition of a summer cap can bring life and personality to your outfit also saving you from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Plain tees in white, navy, grey and black goes perfectly well with every occasion.
- Woven, braided as well as simple leather strap belt in tan or natural leather go well with jeans.
- Not in a mood to wear pants or jeans? Then grab the trendy three quarters and pair them with a cool Tee.
- Must have colognes for Men: Versace Pour Homme, 212 Men by Carolina Herrara & Truth by Calvin Klein.
- Fashion trends act like a cycle. Snake print fashion went out but has come back into trend now in shoes as well as sandals.
- The shoe of the season? Loafers. They used to to be strictly casual, but this season GQ says you can march into work in them.
- Monk-strap shoes in traditional brown and black leather versions are the most popular choice of men all over the world.
- To make hair look thicker and more manageable use a matte styling paste or clay as matte products absorb light and make hair appear a little thicker.
- The pompadour is an all-time classic and chic hairstyle for men that suits any face shape and hair type.
- Beards are always a catchy ingredient in men’s personality research also revealed growing beard is a key to look young, fresh and naturally moisturized.
- French beards are making a huge come back in fashion and gives a more classy and clean-cut look.
- This season tweed and checked blazers seem to be the most prominent within the fashion set.
- The side locks that are extended to the ears from the temples look very hip and are back in trend.
- Wayfarer is the key sunglasses style for the season and probably the one pair of sunnies that you’ll never want to be without.
- Skin tends to be puffy first thing in the morning so if you want less nicks and cuts give it at least ten minutes to settle before you start shaving.