Pakistani well-know model, actress and Masala Television host Kiran Khan is got married recently. Kiran Khan is the famous Pakistani celebrity who getting popularity and fame in very short span of time. She has been work for many television channels like Geo TV, Indus TV, ARY TV, TV One and Hum Televisions. But she has getting fame and the space in the heart of Pakistani audience through his cooking show Lively Weekend hosting at Masala Televisions.
As you all know that this is the second wedding of Kiran Khan. She was divorced from her first husband due to some misunderstandings. She has two cute children’s from her first husband and now she is married again recently in October 2013.
Kiran Khan wedding event was attended by several renowned Pakistani celebrities from entertainment industry, close friends, Masala Television chefs and relatives. Kiran Khan is very keen to fulfills his duties and she has returned to work very soon. She was attended Nida Yasir morning show with her husband.
Kiran Khan is renowned celebrity. She was born on December 21, 1990 at Lahore. Kiran Khan is an Olympic swimmer in profession. She has won many awards in swimming and she is one of the first female swimmers of Pakistan. Kiran Khan has won 7 gold medals, 3 silver medals and 3 bronze medals. Her father was the professional swimmer and she starts learning swimming at the age of three years.
Kiran Khan Awards
- Tamgha-E-Imtiaz, 2012
- 315 National GOLD medals (274 gold)
- Best Female Swimmer Awards
- Only female swimmer to win a medal for Pakistan in South Asian Swimming Championship.
- 47 International medals for Pakistan
- Laurel of Excellence Award, 2010
- SAWM International Award, 2008 (highest achiever in South Asian women’s media)
- Only female to win Gold for Pakistan in the World Islamic Games 2001 and in 2005.
- Benazir Women’s Excellence Awards for the Best Women of the Year, 2009
- Fatima Jinnah Youth Icon Award, 2008
Kiran Khan National Records
- Women’s 50 butterfly: 30.35
- Women’s 100 butterfly: 1:09.88
- Women’s 200 butterfly: 2:44.50
- Women’s 50 backstroke: 32.45
- Women’s 100 backstroke: 1:09.60
- Women’s 200 backstroke: 2:40.34
- Women’s 200 Individual Medley: 2:38.37
- Women’s 400 Individual Medley: 5:44.02
- Women’s 200 freestyle: 2:18.67
- Women’s 400 freestyle: 4:54.56